【暴怒】那个封建愚昧传统o 61(2 / 2)

加入书签

空档休息一会。

【我又愚笨。

Its true,I a slow.

又不聪明,骨子里也刻满了自卑。

I possess no wit,and y bones are etched with security.

妈妈说得对,我本质里就是软弱。

aa was right;weakness is at y re.

我拿什么还呢?

what uld I possibly e to repay it?

我空空如也。

I have nothg.

我原以为挣脱了。

I thought I had broken free.

原以为那奋力一跃,至少能换得片刻的清醒与距离。

I thought that desperate leap would buy at least a ont of crity and distance.

可这生于我血肉的根须,从未真正放过我。

but these roots,born of y own flesh and blood, ruly let go.

我奔逃的每一步,都在为它提供养分。

Every step of y flight nourished it.

我喘息的风,成了它吐纳的节奏。

the d fro y gasps beca the rhyth of its breath.

我看向前方光亮时,它便沿着我的视线疯狂滋长。

when I looked toward the light ahead,it greant along y le of sight.】

世界二完结。

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录